Diablo View Veterinary Services
For after-hour emergencies call the SAGE Emergency Center in Concord at 925-627-7243
Jim Beebee, D.V.M., Jill Oliveira, D.V.M., Steve Jakobsen, D.C and the entire staff welcome you to Diablo View Veterinary Hospital, located in Pleasant Hill, California. We are pleased to have this opportunity to introduce you to our hospital and our health care team.
We are a caring, full-service small animal veterinary facility that provides comprehensive medical services for your companion dogs, cats, rabbits, and pocket pets:
- Advanced surgery / radio frequency surgery
- Chiropractics (cats & dogs)
- Dentistry (endodontics & periodontics)
- Diagnostics (in-house blood analyzer & external laboratory outsourcing)
- Preventive health care
- Radiology (including digital radiology for both standard and dental x-rays, and ultrasound; radiologist consultation)
- Special interest in dermatology, behavior counseling, surgery, dentistry, musculo-skeletal diagnostics and surgery, and complementary and alternative medicine (including chiropractic: exclusively with activator modality due to precision as compared with hand adjustment)
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for an animal is understanding and managing Behavior, Exercise, and Nutrition for problem prevention. So becoming knowledgeable in these three areas will go a long way toward the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call 925-942-4411 or email us and we’ll promptly get back to you.
End of Life Decisions
Heaven Bound: At times our pet’s quality of life is compromised through disease and aging. While these circumstances are challenging, our pets have complete trust that we will make the necessary decision with sensitivity and courage. Nothing is more important to our pets than their loving owners. We provide compassionate support for our clients and peaceful care to their family-animal companion, when life-ending decisions are required. Private and individual attention is given for either in-hospital or at-home euthanasia. After-Care is offered through Bubbling Well Pet Cemetery, located in the foothills, approximately five miles from Napa. Group and private cremation is available along with burial plots and urns as desired. Each of these decisions can be discussed with our doctors and staff in an effort to make your family and pet as comfortable as possible.