Dr. Beebee, Dr. Anderson, Dr. Jakobsen, and the entire staff welcome you to Diablo View Veterinary Hospital, located in Pleasant Hill, California. We are pleased to have this opportunity to introduce you to our hospital and our health care team.
We are a caring, full-service small animal veterinary facility that provides comprehensive medical services for your companion dogs, cats, rabbits, and pocket pets:
- Advanced surgery / radio frequency surgery
- Chiropractics (cats & dogs)
- Dentistry (endodontics & periodontics)
- Diagnostics (in-house blood analyzer & external laboratory outsourcing)
- Preventive health care
- Radiology (including ultrasound)
- Special interest in dermatology, cardiology, behavior counseling, surgery, dentistry, and complementary and alternative medicines
Pet Insurance Helps Owners Prepare for the Unexpected.
Learn more about what pet insurance has to offer you at www.petsbest.com/VL20711.
If you sign up thru our web site, you will receive a 5% discount from Pets Best Insurance.
We are now a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP).
Seven Things You Can Do To Make The Holidays Safer For Your Pet
1. Keep people food out of the reach of your pet and ask your guests to do the same;
2. Make sure your pet doesn't have any access to treats, especially those containing chocolate, xylitol, grapes/raisins, onions, macadamia nuts or other toxic foods; beware of bones - they splinter, break teeth and can be swallowed whole creating GI upset.
3. Don't leave your pet alone in the room with lit candles, a decorated tree or potpourri;
4. Keep holiday plants (especially holly, mistletoe and lillies) out of reach of pets;
5. Consider leaving the tinsel off your tree if you have a cat;
6. Secure your Christmas tree to keep it from falling over if your dog bumps it or your cat climbs it; hanging lemon-scented car air fresheners in the tree may deter your cat from climbing it;
7. If your pet is excitable or scared when you have company, consider putting your pet in another room with some of his/her toys, a comfortable bed, etc. or providing a safe place for your pet to escape the excitement (such as a kennel, crate, perching place, scratching post shelf or hiding place)
Please click here to view the video: "Cat & Carriers: Friends Not Foes."
We highly recommend pet insurance from Trupanion! Ask us for a 30-day trial certificate.